A Message From Choosing Integrity’s Executive Director
As a precautionary measure, and one that is aligned with CDC guidelines related to current nationwide health concerns, Choosing Integrity is taking several steps to mitigate any potential risks to the communities and clients we serve. Current actions include but are not limited to:
- • Postponing face-to-face SMART Recovery meetings until further notice;
- • Encouraging online participation in SMART Recovery meetings to maintain this valuable self-help support, which can be accessed through registration and login here;
- • Directing clients to our supportive counseling sessions by phone through a licensed professional by dialing (570) 229-2007 or through email request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- • Providing guidance, mentoring and supportive contact by phone (570) 229-2007;
- • Navigating supports for our clients through online and telephonic communications;
- • Limiting non-essential face-to-face contact with clients and practicing social distancing guidelines of 6ft whenever necessary;
Collectively, Choosing Integrity’s staff, board of directors, and dedicated volunteers look forward to ongoing collaboration among all agencies that share an interest in promoting a successful reentry process for justice involved individuals.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work together to achieve our goals and make a healthy, successful transition through this challenging time.